By Alison Graham
The University of California Board of Regents has approved 3 percent raises for eight of its 10 chancellors.
UCSF Chancellor Samuel Hawgood was the highest-paid campus leader to receive a raise. His salary will increase from $795,675 to $819,545 a year.
The other chancellors are:
- UC Irvine’s Howard Gillman, $499,550 to $514,537.
- UCLA’s Gene Block, $454,574 to $468,211.
- UC San Diego’s Pradeep Khosla, $449,208 to $462,684.
- UC Santa Barbara’s Henry Yang, $401,020 to $413,051.
- UC Merced’s Dorothy Leland, UC Riverside’s Kim Wilcox and UC Santa Cruz’s George Blumenthal, $394,655 to $406,495.
Chancellors from UC Berkeley and UC Davis joined the university in July and August, respectively, so they weren’t included in the merit-based salary increase.
The increases passed Wednesday with a 10-6 vote.
For the full article, click on the link below.
[Source]: SF Chronicle